Thank for you visiting Hashtag Name It website. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
1. Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to information we collect or use on sites and applications owned or controlled by Hashtag CV Ltd.
We link to other websites over which we have no control. Hashtag Name It is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites. You may wish to review the privacy policies of those sites so you can understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
2. Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We collect information directly from you such as your contact information. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We also collect information about you automatically. We automatically collect information about how you use our sites and mobile applications, the areas of our site that you visit, as well as information about your computer or mobile device including your IP address, device ID, physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs. This information is necessary for providing personalised and location-based content as well as for analysing web traffic, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. We may combine this information with information in your account to help prevent fraud.
If you choose to sign in with Facebook or similar sites, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile. Some of Hashtag Name It sites and applications are intended to allow you to share your information and to allow others to find. Such information may, for example, be accessed by everyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and may appear in public search engine search results. However, you can control the visibility of your information by managing your privacy settings. You can also restrict the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible or by not providing it at all.
When you post information on another user’s profile or comment on another user’s post, the public availability of that information will be subject to the other user's privacy settings.
3. How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide our services, respond to you, operate and improve our sites and applications, and foster a positive user experience.
By registering with Hashtag Name It, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us, information collected or imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers
- to add information gathered from public websites to your profile
- to provide personalised, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties
- to allow you to contact other users or to invite others to join or create an account
- to allow you to import information about yourself or your contacts from other sites or applications or to export your information to other sites or applications
- to make purchases
- to contact you about feature updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates
- to provide you with additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice
- to inform you of other products or services available from Hashtag Name It or its affiliates
- to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof
- to help your friends, contacts, and potential employers find your profile and connect with you
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles
- to generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications
- to give search engines access to public information
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal, and
- to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make suggestions about people you may know or additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if you identify yourself as "Mrs." we will assume you are female.
While Hashtag Name It takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorised access or inappropriate use, Hashtag Name It does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you give to us. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information, personality profiles, or any other information you would not want made public, to any Hashtag Name It site or application or to a public website.
Our services include the display of personalised products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests online. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads online. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
4. How We Share Information
We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximise your career opportunities. The information we gather may be shared within the Hashtag CV Ltd group of companies on a worldwide basis. We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
1. We share your information with third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
2. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent. For example:
(a) if you opt in to receive information about the opportunities, products, or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to those third parties so they may contact you;
(b) if you previously chose to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from Hashtag Name It or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out in those emails or by editing your account profile.
3. We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
4. We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
5. We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all of Hashtag Name It ‘s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Hashtag Name It becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, such information will be disposed of. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the site.
5. How We Store Information
We retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our sites more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your account. Sign into your account, go to your profile, and make the desired changes.
Access to or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Hashtag Name It if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you wish to delete your account information altogether, you can do so from the my account section of the website. We may keep an archival copy, which is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet. The archival copy is retained only for as long as needed for audit and record purposes. We will keep logs and information that may relate to your activity on the site.
We will respond to information access requests without undue delay of receipt and in any event within 30 days. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
Hashtag Name It takes appropriate measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personal information through the site represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that personal information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the site, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has transferred personal information to the site, please contact Hashtag Name It using our contact information below to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
9. International Transfer
As we operate internationally, and many of our computer systems are currently based globally, your personal information may be processed in the U.K. and elsewhere where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. If you create an account, you consent to the collection and/or processing in the United Kingdom and other countries of your personal information and tracking technologies/cookies.
We store and process your information on our servers located in the United Kingdom and around the world. We maintain reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration. It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information is accurate.
12. Contact Information
Hashtag CV Ltd, 15 & 17 Church Street, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1LU
We will use reasonable efforts to promptly answer your question or resolve your problem.
13. Cookies and Online Advertising
Cookies: Hashtag Name It uses "cookies" to help personalise and maximise your online experience and time online, including for storing user preferences, improving search results and ad selection, and tracking user trends. A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store bits of information that we use to help make our site work. They can’t run any code and don’t contain viruses. No one can read our cookies except us.
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising.
Some cookies will remain on your computer after you have left our site.
We also allow other companies to display advertisements to you while you are using our sites and applications. Because your web browser must request these advertisements from the other companies’ servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Hashtag Name It has no control over, and is not responsible for, the practices of those third party advertisers. The data stored in these cookies is anonymous and the information is not linked to your personally identifiable information without your permission.
Advertising Opt Out: Hashtag Name It uses several third parties to help provide analytics services and to serve advertisements, Google Analytics and Piwiks. You can opt out of third party cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies.
14. Social Media and Content Sharing
Referrals: If you choose to use our service to share site content with a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Hashtag CV Ltd temporarily stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
15. Payment Information
Hashtag Name It does not process any payments, instead a third party is used to process all payments, PayPal and Stripe. As a result we do not store any credit or debit card details.